exercises in compound storytelling

Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Little Light

I've been on unintentional hiatus for more than two months now, but I wanted to do the prairie dog thing for just a moment to mention Christa Brown's new book on abusive ministers:
  1. Eileen Flynn comments on her weblog
  2. Eileen Flynn's column at the Austin American-Statesman about Brown's book
This is Flynn's coverage of Christa Brown's book This Little Light: Beyond a Baptist Preacher Predator and His Gang.

I haven't read this book, but I will probably pick it up when I can find it at a good price and have the time to read it. There really is no dispassionate discussion about abusive preachers, but I'm hoping that Brown takes a more measured tone in her book than she does at her weblog.

See also the promise of a review here and points beyond.

No comments: