exercises in compound storytelling

Friday, November 14, 2008

things that don't happen very often

I had a comment moderated today over at Between Two Worlds. I've been turned down for membership at Fighting Fundamentals Forum before, but I'd never had a comment moderated before.

The original post deals with interpretations of data from the Guttmacher Institute regarding trends in abortion rates among 15 to 44 year old women in the United States. I took the opportunity to air out my opinion that single-issue pro-life voters are getting poor value for their votes when they've voted for Reagan and Bush pere and fils. This may not have been the best place to do so.

Complex issue. Difficult argument. Poor choice of venue.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That doesn't surprise me in the least.

He's always struck me as one of those people who's not very willing to speak (for long) to those outside of his ideological circle.